Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Did everyone else steal theirs?

nah, there are a LOT of people on that particular forum that feel that if you don't adopt a dog, you committed a crime. They also got into fights over whether the breed should have a docked tail or not. Seriously. :rolleyes: THAT's their OC vs CC fight. I got jumped for buying a puppy from a breeder instead of adopting a rescue dog AND for saying I didn't care if my dog had a tail or not, she was my dog either way.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    exactly. People get passionate about stuff. Passion brings out the fighter in any person :yesway:

The ONLY forum I’ve ever been banned from was a forum for a video game. It was a racing game on XBOX.

Well there is a PART of the game where you can use shapes and what not to “paint” images on the cars in the game. Then you could sell cars you’d bought or painted in this in game “auction.” You could “lock” paint jobs you had made so that others couldn’t reproduce them and “profit” off of your work. All of this was done for FAKE MONEY (in game.)

I got pretty good at it and even had a car I did published in Official Xbox Magazine (national publication) and was pretty popular on the forums. Well of course haters and what not were there and cliques formed.

Long story short, many years after the game came out, I got on that forum and posted jokes about how some people took the game WAY too seriously, and I gave away some “paint jobs” that someone else had done, and I got banned for that.
    :laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The ONLY forum I’ve ever been banned from was a forum for a video game. It was a racing game on XBOX.

Well there is a PART of the game where you can use shapes and what not to “paint” images on the cars in the game. Then you could sell cars you’d bought or painted in this in game “auction.” You could “lock” paint jobs you had made so that others couldn’t reproduce them and “profit” off of your work. All of this was done for FAKE MONEY (in game.)

I got pretty good at it and even had a car I did published in Official Xbox Magazine (national publication) and was pretty popular on the forums. Well of course haters and what not were there and cliques formed.

Long story short, many years after the game came out, I got on that forum and posted jokes about how some people took the game WAY too seriously, and I gave away some “paint jobs” that someone else had done, and I got banned for that.

:nono: Cru, Cru, Cru How dare you stomp on their precious little pretend world? :lmfao:

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne

I had a roommate and (ex)Best friend that video games was his whole world. Made me lose my apartment because he refused to get a job so he could play video games all day. I told if I saw him again I'd :ar15: him and call it self-defense.:xmad:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I had a roommate and (ex)Best friend that video games was his whole world. Made me lose my apartment because he refused to get a job so he could play video games all day. I told if I saw him again I'd :ar15: him and call it self-defense.:xmad:

I had a lot of time to play because I was making my own schedule and making good money playing a different game.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    She looks like a little angel sleeping(?) there. I love animals in case you didn't guess. Don't have a problem shooting bambie, though.

Odd...

lol...she was sleeping in that picture. She does look sweet and innocent when she's asleep. :rolleyes: I love animals too (obviously :D) but I love to eat them too. Haven't gone hunting, YET :rockwoot:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I had a lot of time to play because I was making my own schedule and making good money playing a different game.

My brother was really really really into WoW for a while. Like to the point of being so into that stupid (yep, I went there) game that he sat there while a dog (NOT my dog, one of my ex's dogs) ATE my big beautiful cheeseburger RIGHT beside him :xmad: He had no clue :( Then he got his GI Bill and had to go to school so the WoW dropped off :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom