Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    They just had a commercial on netgeo, of a women that was in love with a building!!! Now I think I understand why Relic runs around rubbing his naughty bits on stuff!! :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

took the dog out (to the people around here, she counts as a weapon). We're standing by her tree, her spot, not on the sidewalk at all. This guy (I've seen him around before, there's just something not right with him) is walking up the sidewalk towards us. He stops far enough away that there's no way she can reach him while leashed but close enough that he's blocking the sidewalk and he's kinda swaying or doing something weird. And looking right at me. She squared up and looked right at him, staring at him. Normally I'd discourage that, that's aggressive I'm gonna bite your ass coming from her. Not in a situation like this. He stands there, not continuing on, just standing there. NO WAY are we blocking him getting by. So I take her the other direction and we circle the building. He didn't follow but it was creepy. I gave her plenty of leash so she could be behind me. UGH...people....

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    took the dog out (to the people around here, she counts as a weapon). We're standing by her tree, her spot, not on the sidewalk at all. This guy (I've seen him around before, there's just something not right with him) is walking up the sidewalk towards us. He stops far enough away that there's no way she can reach him while leashed but close enough that he's blocking the sidewalk and he's kinda swaying or doing something weird. And looking right at me. She squared up and looked right at him, staring at him. Normally I'd discourage that, that's aggressive I'm gonna bite your ass coming from her. Not in a situation like this. He stands there, not continuing on, just standing there. NO WAY are we blocking him getting by. So I take her the other direction and we circle the building. He didn't follow but it was creepy. I gave her plenty of leash so she could be behind me. UGH...people....

You should have shot him, repeatedly.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

He was deathly afraid of leashes!!! he froze as soon as he saw the leash!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom