• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Just your ex or both of you? You know dem darn Texans. ;)

He was deployed. It was me and my son and one of my friends :D We were coming back from seeing my brother at Fort Hood (he was redeploying after recovering from the same type of injury IJ has, weird huh) and we stopped for bathrooms and pop. She came running out to the car saying we needed to leave NOW cause these guys in the store were talking about the 2 girls in the black car out front. We were in the black car

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Anybody have any good suggestions for a new tent? I am wanting a 4-6 person tent that is going to handle a rain storm and under $200. I'm not worried about cold as the boy won't be out camping yet if its freezing.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I was sitting in my work van eating lunch today and watching people at the gas station across the street. This minivan pulls in that had about 10 or 12 sheets of drywall on the roof tied down with that cheap plastic string the hardware stores give you. Guy gets out, looks at his shifting stack of drywall, the proceeds to cut the seat belts out of the middle seats of his van and tie his load down with them! He then put 3 kids back in the van and started to leave. He pulls up to the exit, then guns it around the corner sending all his drywall into the street. I'm sure it would have been interesting to see what happened next but I had to leave. I thought I was watching an episode of "facepalm theater"!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom