• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Because you can get 500 rounds for less than $20.

And they are just plain fun.:D

I'll agree with that. It's the main reason for my interest. Also there is the fact that you easily injure and not kill. Honestly, I'm not interested in killing humans unless I have no other choice. Which is what the shotgun's for.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'll agree with that. It's the main reason for my interest. Also there is the fact that you easily injure and not kill. Honestly, I'm not interested in killing humans unless I have no other choice. Which is what the shotgun's for.

Eh, I would never use a .22 for self defense unless I had no other option. If I shoot it's not going to be to wound. It'll be to stop an attacker, and if that means they die so be it.:dunno:

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Eh, I would never use a .22 for self defense unless I had no other option. If I shoot it's not going to be to wound. It'll be to stop an attacker, and if that means they die so be it.:dunno:

It's not always so simple. I know people on here try and make it cut and dry like that. I my case I have a few loved ones who have anger issue's. I'm big, and they are big too. A shot to the thigh would be all that would needed. I'm not planning on shooting them, nor do I think it ever come to that, but I like to be prepared is all. And it's is mostly just an example.

Israel have gotten useing .22lr for non-lethal use down to a science. Besides, it's still a gun, so it's still technically lethal, even if only by a good shot or lots of lead.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    It's not always so simple. I know people on here try and make it cut and dry like that. I my case I have a few loved ones who have anger issue's. I'm big, and they are big too. A shot to the thigh would be all that would needed. I'm not planning on shooting them, but I like to be prepared is all.

Israel have gotten useing .22lr for non-lethal use down to a science. Besides, it's still a gun, so it's still technically lethal, even if only by a good shot or lots of lead.

Do what ya gotta do.

We can just agree to disagree.;)

Have a great Easter guys. I gotta get up in 6 hours for church so I gotta get some sleep.:wavey:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I don't sleep much. I'm naturally a night person anyway, but I can't seem to get a full night's sleep lately. About once a week I'll sleep for 12 hours or so to make up for it.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I don't sleep much. I'm naturally a night person anyway, but I can't seem to get a full night's sleep lately. About once a week I'll sleep for 12 hours or so to make up for it.

Ya, I'm a night person 2. I slept 12-14 hours on friday, got up at 3 am. Now I'm at work working till 10 am. Feeling ok though. Slept is sporadic at best 4 me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom