• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Just went through the whole AAR and all of Cru's pics. Looks like an awesome time.

[Note to self- Buy a knife, go to the next chop in, ???????, profit.]

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just a little.:(

:):

Well, can't have that. Well guess I'll tell you a bit about myself, if you'll listen.

Let's see, I live in Fort Wayne. I have all my life, not including my time in the navy. I was in sub's, stationed in Hawaii, and was a weapons tech. The official title was Machinist Mate (Weapons), but doesn't nearly as cool. Not much about the navy was cool at the time, but in hindsight it was, I guess. And now I work security while working though college. I don't mind saying all this as it would easily attained info for anyone in the real world.

Ok, tag your it.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Well, can't have that. Well guess I'll tell you a bit about myself, if you'll listen.

Let's see, I live in Fort Wayne. I have all my life, not including my time in the navy. I was in sub's, stationed in Hawaii, and was a weapons tech. The official title was Machinist Mate (Weapons), but doesn't nearly as cool. Not much about the navy was cool at the time, but in hindsight it was, I guess. And now I work security while working though college. I don't mind saying all this as it would easily attained info for anyone in the real world.

Ok, tag your it.

Live up in NWI(Highland) moved from Hammond when I was 3 or so. I've been homeschooled since 5th grade. Got a job a few months ago and it's going pretty well. :dunno: That's about it.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Live up in NWI(Highland) moved from Hammond when I was 3 or so. I've been homeschooled since 5th grade. Got a job a few months ago and it's going pretty well. :dunno: That's about it.

Homeschooled huh? Me 2. Went to public high school though. not sure I would homeschool my kids though. Any guns?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Homeschooled huh? Me 2. Went to public high school though. not sure I would homeschool my kids though. Any guns?

Marlin 795(.22 rifle), Mosin Nagant, GSG 1911 .22, Sears and Roebuck .410 bolt action shotgun, H&R .22 revolver(can't remember the model number), and a G19 gen4 on the way.:rockwoot:

How about you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom