• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Wow, if you're in Summitville, you've got a bit of a drive don't you? I'd say I69 South to 465 south to I70 West to 42 South. As long as 42 isn't flooded!

That's the route I took when I went down there to pick up my hawks. I just hope any standing water isn't too bad down there. I may have to get a different route via Dave.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Hey super, I'm looking for interesting stuff to photo with my new camera. How about a buggy shoot one day (PHOTO shoot) ;)

(when it's nice... hopefully in a cool location)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That's the route I took when I went down there to pick up my hawks. I just hope any standing water isn't too bad down there. I may have to get a different route via Dave.

Hotpocket said in the chop in section that they would keep us updated if there were any local flooded roads. There's nothing new there yet but I'd check in the morning. :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey super, I'm looking for interesting stuff to photo with my new camera. How about a buggy shoot one day (PHOTO shoot) ;)

(when it's nice... hopefully in a cool location)

Sounds like fun! It might not be very good for close ups though. I don't baby it and its pretty scratched up! If you had a dirtbike or a quad or anything off road, we could have a hell of a time at Haspin! Maybe even get some air born shots!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I wouldn't mind coming either but I have No choppers and I have to work till noon tomorrow. But I could come out after...

All I have are a couple hawks and a pitiful collection of cheap blades. I'm going to learn!

I am bringing a few firearms too. I don't want to be left out just in case gunfire erupts!
    th_img-1263835377.gif

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Sounds like fun! It might not be very good for close ups though. I don't baby it and its pretty scratched up! If you had a dirtbike or a quad or anything off road, we could have a hell of a time at Haspin! Maybe even get some air born shots!

Scratches add character. Maybe we can get hotpocket and Kinnards to come with and bring a quad... :dunno:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    LONG day....stupid register's didn't want to close down and I had to stay late on the phone with tech support :xmad:

:eek:

people are in here now

suuure, they waited for me to leave :(

Just imagine what my neighbors are thinking when they see me make four trips to the truck when I go to the range. :cool:

I'll get there. I live on the 2nd floor of an apartment building. 4 trips is a haul
    I know I am :flasher:

Not THAT again :rolleyes:

If you show up in a trench-coat I'm leaving.
    th_img-1266598604.gif

I'm with Supr on that :D

I cant believe it!! All day and you guys barely busted out three pages!! The big PW in the sky will be disappointed!!:D

I was at work :dunno:

I wouldn't mind coming either but I have No choppers and I have to work till noon tomorrow. But I could come out after...

I have to work AFTER so sounds fair :noway:

somebody is gonna bleed. That's a prediction.

:popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom