• Status
    Not open for further replies.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    The sammich I asked for in the chatroom poll thread thingy.

You're so funny man.

Also, I like how you're taking the statement out of context. From a management standpoint and this BB software, I'm not sure how well it copes with such large threads.

So, eliminating the extra overhead from the servers would be ideal, not to mention there is a reason why the threads are broken up into 3 segments. - BECAUSE IT WAS CAUSING ISSUES FOR THE ENTIRE SITE.

You can continue being a smart ass, or get with the program and start thinking of new ideas as well. The antagonizing is getting a bit ridiculous, especially when the entire statement has been perceived incorrectly by you.

NO NO NO, THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS OUT OF ORDERRRRRRR!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    You're so funny man.

Also, I like how you're taking the statement out of context. From a management standpoint and this BB software, I'm not sure how well it copes with such large threads.

So, eliminating the extra overhead from the servers would be ideal, not to mention there is a reason why the threads are broken up into 3 segments. - BECAUSE IT WAS CAUSING ISSUES FOR THE ENTIRE SITE.

You can continue being a smart ass, or get with the program and start thinking of new ideas as well. The antagonizing is getting a bit ridiculous, especially when the entire statement has been perceived incorrectly by you.

:popcorn:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You're so funny man.

This thread is our house. You don't come into another man's house and talk crap. You just don't do it.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Internet_tough_guys.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You're so funny man.

do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    You came in here and posted a link to a thread in which you called our thread out of control. That's what the hell I'm talking about internet tough guy.

LOL, pretty funny you're getting all butt hurt out of a joke, ever see the movie Jury Duty?

That's what it's from, No one gives a **** what you type about in the thread bro, seriously.

internet-serious-business.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom