• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Throwing knives don't require wonder steel. I usually name my throwing knives... missing.

They were so much fun I'm thinking about making a bunch of them. I kinda surprised myself a little because after an hour or so, I was hitting a 6 inch target from about 6 feet most of the time. I haven't tried throwing any type of knife since I was a teenager playing with an old pocket folder.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Got pics??.
    Work in progress, the blue tape is there for guide marks. I'm gonna do some file work, hope it turns out good! It's the same D2 3/8" thick, and it's for HotPocket!:D

ccabe58a.jpg

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Hiya K80!
    th_trailer_park.gif

I found a scrap piece of cheap steel in my workshop so I cut it into a couple very primitive throwing knives. They look like crap but they were a heck of a lot of fun to throw!

That's awsome SuprTek, like PM said it doesn't have to be some awsome steel just have fun with them!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Earlier while it was REALLY windy I decided to fire up the Weber. After I lit the coals I thought the wind was going to blow out the flame before they got going, so I decided to put the lid slightly on to where there was ~3 inches of open space right above the coals and everything else was covered.

I had no idea that ~25 coals could create 9' tall flames.

The inside of my grill is screwed(aesthetically at least, because all of the inner coating is feeling off and looks like crap), but I thank God my house didn't catch on fire.

Usually when I start the grill I'm on top of it, but Kara stepped out to get a few things and right as I started it Xander needed help with his homework, so I just COMPLETELY forgot about it for 25-30 minutes.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Earlier while it was REALLY windy I decided to fire up the Weber. After I lit the coals I thought the wind was going to blow out the flame before they got going, so I decided to put the lid slightly on to where there was ~3 inches of open space right above the coals and everything else was covered.

I had no idea that ~25 coals could create 9' tall flames.

The inside of my grill is screwed(aesthetically at least, because all of the inner coating is feeling off and looks like crap), but I thank God my house didn't catch on fire.

Usually when I start the grill I'm on top of it, but Kara stepped out to get a few things and right as I started it Xander needed help with his homework, so I just COMPLETELY forgot about it for 25-30 minutes.

th_flamethrower.gif
    th_nukem.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom