• Status
    Not open for further replies.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm telling ya, MM. A humid summer night... you go outside and start that throaty mother. You feel the power in your hands and it feels like an extension of you? It's almost like the bike translates thought into action. 60MPH? Done! Turn? Done!! Pass? Done!

No cell phone calls. No real thinking about work or anything else because you HAVE to focus on riding? Bliss, man. You and the machine become one. You, something more than you were before, and the machine more alive.

I took an 1800 mile trip back in June from Indy down through the Smokies and then hung with friends at Blade Show in Atlanta then returning. Fantastic.

The closest you can get to being a cowboy on the open range riding...

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm telling ya, MM. A humid summer night... you go outside and start that throaty mother. You feel the power in your hands and it feels like an extension of you? It's almost like the bike translates thought into action. 60MPH? Done! Turn? Done!! Pass? Done?

No cell phone calls. No real thinking about work or anything else because you HAVE to focus on riding? Bliss, man. You and the machine become one. You something more than you were before and the machine more alive.

I took an 1800 mile trip back in June from Indy down through the Smokies and then hung with friends at Blade Show in Atlanta then returning. Fantastic.

The closest you can get to being a cowboy on the open range riding...

I'm not out of the game forever. I just need to get scratch some other itches AND get my wife something special, then I'll look into another bike. My goal is to get another one at the end of the season, after I find out what my student loan payments will be. :n00b:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm not out of the game forever. I just need to get scratch some other itches AND get my wife something special, then I'll look into another bike. My goal is to get another one at the end of the season, after I find out what my student loan payments will be. :n00b:

Cool. It's hard to imagine life without one anymore. I've stopped commuting on 465 northside rush hour though. Too many cagers texting while driving. I hate it too. Last year was the first one I stopped commuting half the year. The couple of years in Indy before? Yes. It really seems to have gotten that much worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom