• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    do you kiss your sister with that mouth?
    magic8ball.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    rmabrey, if I wasn't a 13 year old girl living in California just pretending to be a dude from Indiana, I'd give you a beating.
    If you were an 18 year old girl living in California pretending to be a dude from Indiana instead of 13.....you kissing your sister would be pretty hot :rockwoot:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    That was a nice holster. What brand was it?

And more than likely mills will need to borrow your LCR, I doubt he has one to mold with
    The one I had at the shoot was a Bladetech drop offset. I got a Henry holster to do a trial run and give feedback. I don't know how long I get to keep it.
    IMG_20110418_022250.jpg

IMG_20110418_022258.jpg

The Bladetech is nice, but sometimes I'd rather not have my gun hanging out that far. The Henry holster rides higher and close. I'm digging it so far.
    IMG_20110418_023230.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    What pain relievers are safe for dogs?

My dog ****ed up his right, front leg earlier today and he seems to be in pain.
    Not sure, I know those combination allergy/pain reliever meds arent good for them. SO whatever that pain med is, is a no go.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thanks.

Is that it? I don't think we have have any aspirin, but we have acetaminophen, ibuprofen and naproxen.

I wouldn't try any of those! I asked the vet point blank what to give her for pain and he said the only thing would be half an aspirin! you can hop down to any convince store and buy a small bottle for a couple bucks! Narproxen can make their intestines bleed, and the other two are more for swelling, I would stick with aspirin I know it to be safe for him Benny!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom