Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    :stickpoke:

I'm a gun snob. I won't own a taurus when I can get a S&W for almost the same price

MY Taurus was *someone* told me it'd be a good carry gun and was super cheap (like Hi Point cheap) at a gun show back home..now I keep it cause it's already paid for and it's cheap to go shoot and a beginner could shoot it

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    MY Taurus was *someone* told me it'd be a good carry gun and was super cheap (like Hi Point cheap) at a gun show back home..now I keep it cause it's already paid for and it's cheap to go shoot and a beginner could shoot it

They make some pistols that I would not buy but I have had a millenium pro that I shot hundreds of rounds through without a flaw. Also, they make good revolvers and to be honest it is not hard for any company to make a nice quality revolver compared to the automatics. Just don't buy anything that says Jennings! I seen one come apart on a guy while shooting.

Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    I don't try to tell people what to do but if it were me and I were you then I would try to steer her away from that one.

Tell her to stick with a Ruger, S&W, or Taurus for a quality revolver that isn't over priced.

Trust me, I wouldn't, and couldn't, tell her what to do or what to buy. She said she's thinking S&W and maybe Taurus.

she wants to try some before she buys, it's more a matter of getting her to a range

She had a good friend telling her not to do it :D

Lori, you can tell me what to do (or not to do) any time you want... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom