Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I tried beer, didn't like it much. It made me relax but I didn't like the taste. I'd rather drink something that taste's yummy :rockwoot:

There are a ton of beers though and not all taste the same or even close to the same.

You'd have to keep trying them to find one you liked though.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    There are a ton of beers though and not all taste the same or even close to the same.

You'd have to keep trying them to find one you liked though.

I tried 3 different kinds. I can't keep buying beer I won't drink lol, though it worked out ok for my brother and his roommates :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I tried 3 different kinds. I can't keep buying beer I won't drink lol, though it worked out ok for my brother and his roommates :D

That's why you meet up with people at a place like shallos and try everyone else's beer since they have about a billion different kinds and flavors :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    That's why you meet up with people at a place like shallos and try everyone else's beer since they have about a billion different kinds and flavors :D

no one invites me to do stuff like that :rolleyes: Only real beer drinker I know is a lesbian I work with. The thought of drinking around her is scary ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    no one invites me to do stuff like that :rolleyes: Only real beer drinker I know is a lesbian I work with. The thought of drinking around her is scary ;)

if you posted a meetup at Shallos on here, you'd get a TON of people.

But you could just setup a meet anywhere and you'll probably get more people than you'd think

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

But you could just setup a meet anywhere and you'll probably get more people than you'd think

I might have to do that...now that my ex will be back in town and I won't have my son every night like the last 2 weeks :n00b:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    :thumbsup:

I missed the last one cause of FNS, & Daddy wasn't even gonna tell me bout it. ( cause he knew I would be pissy bout it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom