Hello INGO!!

th_47_002.gif

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Hope it doesn't turn out to be too much of a pain. My brain is still kinda stuck in vehicle repair mode from this morning. :yesway:

I hope not too but my brother seems willing to take a look for me. He knows how much it'll cost me to take it to the dealership and if I don't have to, he's all for it :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I hope not too but my brother seems willing to take a look for me. He knows how much it'll cost me to take it to the dealership and if I don't have to, he's all for it :rockwoot:

If it does turn out to be the resistor or the harness, it won't be a difficult repair. The resistor assy comes off with just 2 screws. The harness involves cutting and splicing a few wires and should come with instructions.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    If it does turn out to be the resistor or the harness, it won't be a difficult repair. The resistor assy comes off with just 2 screws. The harness involves cutting and splicing a few wires and should come with instructions.

I had the same thing happen on my Impala last winter. It ended up being the heater blower motor that went bad. I changed it out myself but it was a PITA!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

I had the same thing happen on my Impala last winter. It ended up being the heater blower motor that went bad. I changed it out myself but it was a PITA!

That's definitely a possibility. Let's hope its the easy fix instead. ;)

If it's anything to do with wiring, I'm G2G. My brother fixes computers for a living. Fuses and wiring are his thing. He can do mechanical stuff but I hope he doesn't have to. :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If it's anything to do with wiring, I'm G2G. My brother fixes computers for a living. Fuses and wiring are his thing. He can do mechanical stuff but I hope he doesn't have to. :yesway:

Let us know how it goes. :yesway: My truck repair went pretty well this morning. Just had to drive an extra 15 miles to get to a store that had my part. It didn't take as long as I thought it would so did a serpentine belt replacement on my wife's van I had been putting off for a while.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Let us know how it goes. :yesway: My truck repair went pretty well this morning. Just had to drive an extra 15 miles to get to a store that had my part. It didn't take as long as I thought it would so did a serpentine belt replacement on my wife's van I had been putting off for a while.

I sure will. He said he might look at it tomorrow since we're both off. He's a really good guy, my brother is :D. Good thing is I usually don't use the AC this time of year so that's not a great loss. But it's still chilly in the mornings so THAT's a problem for my son :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom