• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    The square Digiornio garlic bread pizzas are the bomb! Those who are afraid of them are missing out!

DiGiorno-Garlic-Bread-Pepperoni-Pizza.jpg

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The square Digiornio garlic bread pizzas are the bomb! Those who are afraid of them are missing out!

DiGiorno-Garlic-Bread-Pepperoni-Pizza.jpg

My son wanted me to buy the DiGiornio Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza. Then refused to eat the crusts cause he'd had them at school and he didn't like them :rolleyes:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm trying to not decide yet what I want next.....but it's hard not to

pretty but I personally don't care for the pattern stocks but :yesway:

I love laminated stocks...so damn hard to find anything with wood on it now adays...everyone wants ghey tacticool black because they think one night they will be doing night ops with special forces or something:dunno::laugh:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I love laminated stocks...so damn hard to find anything with wood on it now adays...everyone wants ghey tacticool black because they think one night they will be doing night ops with special forces or something:dunno::laugh:

lol, though I do like a black stock on the right rifle, not all should. I like the wooden stock on my Ruger but will it end up being changed, yeah, probably at some point. It's the Groupie in me :ar15:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    first one, no..not my style...2nd one, now we're talking :D

I knew you where one of those tacticool wierdos!:D
    the second one handles better than the top one..plus its got a $400 trigger in it...well should say had...I sent it back in for some work 3 months ago and Im still waiting on the return.:dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I knew you where one of those tacticool wierdos!:D
    the second one handles better than the top one..plus its got a $400 trigger in it...well should say had...I sent it back in for some work 3 months ago and Im still waiting on the return.:dunno:

Guilty :D...have ya seen what I've done to my truck? :draw:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Guilty :D...have ya seen what I've done to my truck? :draw:

Do you go to the range wearing a tac vest and watch cap? that makes me laugh so much when I see it...where do these people come from? is it all from playing to many video games? might as well wear big red shoes and a rainbow wig cause Ill laugh just as hard either way.:laugh:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Do you go to the range wearing a tac vest and watch cap? that makes me laugh so much when I see it...where do these people come from? is it all from playing to many video games? might as well wear big red shoes and a rainbow wig cause Ill laugh just as hard either way.:laugh:

Nope. Tshirt, cargo's and hearing protection. I don't do hats much less a watch cap :rolleyes: They watch too many YouTube video's and then go to WalMart to suit up :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom