• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    They used to delete shellys post till jim talked to the mods. She will need her 50 unless you get a mod to Ok it

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    not sure on the rules, but I think her posts may or may not disappear. She might be ok if they aren't the one liners?

:dunno:

no idea

It's a day to day thing. No one that posts in here really cares either way. But, I do know that the mods look at this thread like the intro and greetings thread. They would like to see members contribute in other areas of the forum before posting in these threads....

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    AMC. Best John Wayne move ever

One of my best friend's uncles is a John Wayne fanatic and has every JW movie on DVD(or every movie that is available on DVD and the rest of VHS)...He is mentally handicapped, so he lives with my friend's parents and I recently talked to him about borrowing a handful of JW movies for me. I'm sure he would have grabbed that one anyway, but I'll make sure it's in there.:yesway:

she needs to get 50 posts or pay $10 and get in here

The mods may delete her posts, but I doubt anyone in here will report her for posting, considering if she needed to get to the classifieds, she could just go through you.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The mods may delete her posts, but I doubt anyone in here will report her for posting, considering if she needed to get to the classifieds, she could just go through you.

Right. I told her she had to have QUALITY posts to get to the classifieds and she pointed out she could get me to use them if that's all she wanted. She genuinely wants to learn more so I guess she needs to wade in and get started

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Look... its magic man
    istockphoto_2283614-dog-humping-leg-behavior-problem.jpg

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Right. I told her she had to have QUALITY posts to get to the classifieds and she pointed out she could get me to use them if that's all she wanted. She genuinely wants to learn more so I guess she needs to wade in and get started

Eh, there is no point in worrying about things until they happen. I would just tell her to post in here if she wanted to. If it is questioned, talk to the Mods about it and take it from there.

Who knows it will prolly not even become an issue :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom