• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Remember, the mods didn't ban them. They made a conscious choice to ignore very blatant and public warnings to control themselves, to their detriment. They banned themselves, and we refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

You aren't hearing any complaints from me, I just stated the obvious.

I think you missed this quote from me just a few posts down...

The rules seem simple enough to me.:dunno:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers

pirate.gif

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I'm going to go to the goodwill store and try to find a members only jacket and have Kimmi embroider something on it.
    Have the INS logo and give it to SJ, then my "Sj needs a members only INS Jacket" would be really awesome

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I cant for the life of me find an aluminum box clipboard in town anywhere, and my dog has been asleep for 30 hours

Galls .com! they have great possy box's for about $25 to $30 bucks last time I bought one, and they are fast on shipping! and Prozak for pets is good stuff!! :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Galls .com! they have great possy box's for about $25 to $30 bucks last time I bought one, and they are fast on shipping! and Prozak for pets is good stuff!! :D
    Yeah I saw them on there the other day when I was looking for trauma sheers, I figured id get one locally to save on shipping so i bought my trauma sheers local and now I cant find the damn box.

No office supply stores, none at wal-mart, and none of the contracting places have them.

Hes worn out from camping this weekend, he had 5 other dogs to play with

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah I saw them on there the other day when I was looking for trauma sheers, I figured id get one locally to save on shipping so i bought my trauma sheers local and now I cant find the damn box.

No office supply stores, none at wal-mart, and none of the contracting places have them.

Hes worn out from camping this weekend, he had 5 other dogs to play with

About the only place you can find good ones that will hold up, is going to be Galls or a police uniform supply place! there is one in South Bend IN you could check local listings to see if Eville has one!! :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    About the only place you can find good ones that will hold up, is going to be Galls or a police uniform supply place! there is one in South Bend IN you could check local listings to see if Eville has one!! :D
    Siegels is the local one, but I wasnt by there today and I was already pissed form going to 10 different places today

And damnit if they dont have some. Should have just went there to begin with. They also Have blackhawk serpas in stock since the local gun store sold the one for a G27

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom