• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I want it to be .38 special as I have a couple already and was thinking maybe an airweight or titanium but doesn't have to be. I do know that it needs to be a snubby that I can add hogue grips or have the fat rubber grips as they fit my hand better.

Mine is just an old school Rossi, but it does have the large rubber grips. They make a huge difference. I bought by wife a nice little hammerless model from SJ. Hers has the smaller wood grips.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Mine is just an old school Rossi, but it does have the large rubber grips. They make a huge difference. I bought by wife a nice little hammerless model from SJ. Hers has the smaller wood grips.

My mom has the older 1990's wood grip .38.

Mine is from around 2007 and I like it a lot. It seems that when you mention the Rossi revolvers you get the nose in the air effect from a lot of the gun people.

I will check into the LCR Kick...thanks

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I knew that actually:D My sisters Impala had a ton of issues like that

That thing is a PITA to get out of the car too! And it costs over a $100 for a new one!
    th_taz.gif

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

Mine is from around 2007 and I like it a lot. It seems that when you mention the Rossi revolvers you get the nose in the air effect from a lot of the gun people.

Yeah, seems like especially older guys don't want to hear about any wheel guns other than Smiths or Colts....

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    That thing is a PITA to get out of the car too! And it costs over a $100 for a new one!
    th_taz.gif

Is that the car you have? I never looked to see what you had.

Yeah, seems like especially older guys don't want to hear about any wheel guns other than Smiths or Colts....
    Ya and it is funny to hear a lot of them talk out their butts when they try and brag about certain "big name" guns when all they know is that it is a Ruger or Colt and not that a particular model is a hunk of crap.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

All I know is mine has never given me a moments grief of any kind. It has a gloss black finish on it that seems to be indestructible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom