ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I had to clock in at 6 am!
    th_wacko.gif

Monday we're doing inventory..2 of the other manager's have to be at the store at 5am. I'm getting lucky, I don't have to be there till 8 :D. but I'm also the one running the front part of the store while they're in the back with the inventory crew

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I haven't decide what I like more, working 5-6 days a week with about 5-6 hour days or working 4 days a week and working 7-8 hour days. I guess it's nice to have an extra day off.:dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I haven't decide what I like more, working 5-6 days a week with about 5-6 hour days or working 4 days a week and working 7-8 hour days. I guess it's nice to have an extra day off.:dunno:

IDK, I guess for me it depends on how the day is shaped..if I work late and then turn around and open, it feels worse then if I just worked 2 closes or 2 opens

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    IDK, I guess for me it depends on how the day is shaped..if I work late and then turn around and open, it feels worse then if I just worked 2 closes or 2 opens

I'm still in school so my days start at 3 or later. I usually have 3-8:30, 3-10, and 5-10's during the week and a 2-10 or 5-12 on Saturday. The store is closed on Sundays so it's a guaranteed day off.:woot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

During the summer, we switch from 5 eight hour days to 4 tan hour days. Once I get used to it, I really like it. But by the time I'm almost adjusted we switch back to the regular shift.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think I need a new revolver for everyday carry. My double stack 9mm is a bit bulky and prints in the summer. Any suggestion?

For years my EDC has been a good ole 38 special. Just depends on personal preference. Works great for me though. Easy and comfortable.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I want it to be .38 special as I have a couple already and was thinking maybe an airweight or titanium but doesn't have to be. I do know that it needs to be a snubby that I can add hogue grips or have the fat rubber grips as they fit my hand better.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I want it to be .38 special as I have a couple already and was thinking maybe an airweight or titanium but doesn't have to be. I do know that it needs to be a snubby that I can add hogue grips or have the fat rubber grips as they fit my hand better.

I have pretty big hands and the LCR factory grips fit great. I like S&W as a brand better and carried several different snubbies. Then I bought my LCR. It was lighter, had a better trigger, fit my hand better, CHEAPER, and I did better with the first 5 rounds out of the LCR than I have ever done with a Smith Snubby....

LCR all the way... the .357 isn't that much more expensive either, and it gives you more options and a higher resale value...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm finally starting to make some good progress on getting this car ready for my daughter to drive. It had a few issues but it looks like its gonna be a great first car for her. Who knew that a headlight switch assy could also cause the brake lights, turn signals and hazard lights to fail?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm finally starting to make some good progress on getting this car ready for my daughter to drive. It had a few issues but it looks like its gonna be a great first car for her. Who knew that a headlight switch assy could also cause the brake lights, turn signals and hazard lights to fail?

Awesome!

...and not me and I actually consider myself a car guy...

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have pretty big hands and the LCR factory grips fit great. I like S&W as a brand better and carried several different snubbies. Then I bought my LCR. It was lighter, had a better trigger, fit my hand better, CHEAPER, and I did better with the first 5 rounds out of the LCR than I have ever done with a Smith Snubby....

LCR all the way... the .357 isn't that much more expensive either, and it gives you more options and a higher resale value...

I have to have something with fatter grips then most revolvers to fit right in my hands. I have a Rossi .38 which is made by taurus and love it but would like something else I think even though I trust the Rossi enough to carry it in a UncleMike's holster

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

I knew that actually:D My sisters Impala had a ton of issues like that

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I have to have something with fatter grips then most revolvers to fit right in my hands. I have a Rossi .38 which is made by taurus and love it but would like something else I think even though I trust the Rossi enough to carry it in a UncleMike's holster

LCR is gonna hurt your aftermarket grip options but, as far as everything else goes, I would vote LCR all the way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom