Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs. G, I see you are still on hold.
    And never feel bad about being a good mother.

still on hold... she's still working and doesn't feel any signs it will be time soon.

I don't feel bad, just sad I am missing out on things. Hubby wanted to camp out at the shoot and we have to miss it. So he suggested another camping place... just adds more time to my drive so we can't do that either. No excursions for me until she's here.

I just wonder where the time went, seems like just yesterday she told me she was pregnant!!

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    oh the normal crop dusting, elbows to buttholes packed in a non air conditioned shack on a 95 degree day, people cruising around with baby strollers like its the local mall, watching people coonfinger guns like they've never held one.. i go to shows just to watch people half the time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    still on hold... she's still working and doesn't feel any signs it will be time soon.

I don't feel bad, just sad I am missing out on things. Hubby wanted to camp out at the shoot and we have to miss it. So he suggested another camping place... just adds more time to my drive so we can't do that either. No excursions for me until she's here.

I just wonder where the time went, seems like just yesterday she told me she was pregnant!!

Dad always said the older you get, the faster time goes. Certainly is true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom