• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It is very important!! she will only be born once!! we can have lots of shoots!! :rockwoot: :D
    I honestly don't think she is going to go this weekend though

My bag is packed and I am talking with the neighbor tonight to double check the boy can go there in the mornings when hubby works.. I didn't realize having a grandbaby was so much work!! :rockwoot:

Morning db

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsG you have us all beat,,you never get to punch out of the time clock . as far as the hate goes -----i know better ;):D;)

yeah yeah

I'm jealous you get to go and I don't

as far as the time clock... yeah there is no time clock but there are phone calls that happen all during the day and going in on my day off and searching for guns at midnight... yeah it's a great job :yesway:;)

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    yeah yeah

I'm jealous you get to go and I don't

as far as the time clock... yeah there is no time clock but there are phone calls that happen all during the day and going in on my day off and searching for guns at midnight... yeah it's a great job :yesway:;)
    hahahahaha thats what i ment ,just didnt say that right ,,i guess saying like this ------your always on te clock 24-7 ,,and we thank you :D
    As far as the jealous thing ---huh your getting a new grandbaby :rockwoot:for the win:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    no guarantee the granddaughter will be here this weekend though. But being 5 hours away is not an option in case she does make her appearance.

Just found out my nephew and his wife are expecting again. Their first died in utero at 38 weeks, the cord wrapped around her neck and chocked her. I sure hope this one goes well for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom