Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Good morning INGo! Hello TY and MrsG
    morning finley how are ya
    we have a dominant and believe it or not it is the female. She also knows though she is bravo under us. We as humans are alpha over her and max. Poor max is low man and he is so stupid he doesn't seem to care. Winston was alpha over Honey until her died. Honey was alpha over Maggie until she died. Maggie became alpha when we got Max. Weird how that just works.
    it is odd. im just hoping i can rework my magic to have her "social" (ish) but to the point where the guy who breaks in made a BIG mistake. last 6 months, 2-3 of my neighbors have had break-ins. including multiple firearms and ammunition stolen.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    they have spent maybe 10 minutes outside in the past 18 hours? besides being at work, im am working on crate training and puppy pad training until they can get on/off the back porch. they both respond well to who is dominant in the house which makes me happy. and both come to the sound of their names already.. (im a freak about training dogs that belong to me)

how ya doing Shadow?

Doing allright! How about you?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hey pf

a good dog is worth every penny you spend on them. I don't think ours would attack someone but Max barks so much I know people who don't know him will not come inside the fence.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    yep shadow. im on the kick of training them. 4 weeks old and growing. trixxy is going to be 80+ pounds i guesstemate. sasha, more around 65-75.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    yes MrsG. you are very correct. but in light of the recent "meter reader sprayed my dog down with pepper spray, threads" so help them if they do.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yes MrsG. you are very correct. but in light of the recent "meter reader sprayed my dog down with pepper spray, threads" so help them if they do.
    we had that happen with a sub mail carrier. We put our mailbox at the fence for a reason. so they didn't have to enter the yard. The day we had a sub we had a package too. She comes in the yard, sees the dogs but enters anyway then sprays them when they get to close. :n00b: They are bassets, they want love.
    I was down to the po within minutes and told them to never step foot in the yard again. The box is at the fence and they have orange cards to let me know I have a package, I will come pick it up. It's a pain in the butt however my dogs are safe.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Well with gas prices the way they are, id hate to have to travel that far to twist your arm, but if I have to:D
    i think ill be able to make it. ill cross-reference the date with my tournament catfishing schedule. :)
    we had that happen with a sub mail carrier. We put our mailbox at the fence for a reason. so they didn't have to enter the yard. The day we had a sub we had a package too. She comes in the yard, sees the dogs but enters anyway then sprays them when they get to close. :n00b: They are bassets, they want love.
    I was down to the po within minutes and told them to never step foot in the yard again. The box is at the fence and they have orange cards to let me know I have a package, I will come pick it up. It's a pain in the butt however my dogs are safe.
    sorry to hear that. cant blame ya for going down there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsG how your daughters pregnancy coming along, it has to be getting real close to due time?
    2 weeks and 5 days until official D-Day!!!

Yes I am excited and she is so ready. She feels miserable and last week she said Kynli was so low she could feel her hiccup in her butt!! :laugh:

She is afraid now she won't know when she is in labor. I told her it is unmistakeable and she will know. And also to remember to call me early so I have time to drive up there :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

That's sad, some people just don't think.
    Our mail carrier had our dogs trained, she took the time to.learn all their names and always brought them treats lol

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Well with gas prices the way they are, id hate to have to travel that far to twist your arm, but if I have to:D
    you driving up to lafayette to this supposed lafayette 500 (end of the month)? or next weekend (13/14/15) hit 31 north and meet me in kokomo at that gunshow..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom