Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think you found my problem. Now I need to figure out how I am going to get my range time in. I was trying to make my time more efficient.

Put a false shower in the back yard! then the shower spiders will move in and you can shoot them from the safety of the back yard! :D and with your cloths on!! :D

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I dont think he would know who Mrs Gungho is? :D But I will tell him next time I see him. I see his wife more than Jan. She works at St. Joseph hospital in Plymouth. Xray tech I believe.
    Yes she is. When Mom was still alive she spent time out there getting stuff done alot and would see Sandy alot.
    Just tell him Jerry's daughter. They will both know who you speak of. or you could tell them Patricia but I hate that name, much prefer Patti every day of the week.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I took my daughters BF out to shoot my AR the last time he was in town. He's a Michigan boy, you gotta watch them.:D

sigpic4180_2.gif
    sigpic4180_2.gif

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yes she is. When Mom was still alive she spent time out there getting stuff done alot and would see Sandy alot.
    Just tell him Jerry's daughter. They will both know who you speak of. or you could tell them Patricia but I hate that name, much prefer Patti every day of the week.

I'll make it a point to tell them when I see them. Sandy's done a few xrays for me. She's also made a few burgers for me. I miss them when they ran the A&W. Free food!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    starting to get hungry now.. protein shake or toast... grrr

I once worked with a guy who went on the protein shake diet! one day at lunch I asked him how they were! his reply was "there not bad with a couple of sandwich's to wash'em down with" and proceeded to eat two samwichs with his shake!! I about choked laughing!! He didn't get it!! :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I once worked with a guy who went on the protein shake diet! one day at lunch I asked him how they were! his reply was "there not bad with a couple of sandwich's to wash'em down with" and proceeded to eat two samwichs with his shake!! I about chocked laughing!! He didn't get it!! :laugh:
    :laugh:
    When I do the shakes I do the shakes. They fill me but I also add some fruit of some kind in them
    I went with toast this morning. But when I opened the fridge to get the butter I saw chicken wings :n00b:
    No I didn't eat them but they are tempting.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    When I do the shakes I do the shakes. They fill me but I also add some fruit of some kind in them
    I went with toast this morning. But when I opened the fridge to get the butter I saw chicken wings :n00b:
    No I didn't eat them but they are tempting.

You should have one cheat day!! Mine has always been Monday thru Sunday! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You should have one cheat day!! Mine has always been Monday thru Sunday! :D

I cheat on weekends. I try to not cheat to bad though. I know I can enjoy a meal and not go overboard.

Last night I think I cheated for all 3 days of the weekend. TGIFridays and I ate way to much

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yesterday sucked.

My blood sugar is too high and I even took my meds.

I killed it at my interview with the AVP and Manager.

I come back from lunch and the AVP is in my cube and I thought it was to offer me the new nob. Nope! It was to chew me out for not breaking procedure for a wire transfer. I asked why I should break procedure if it was procedure to deny it? If there was an exception clause, it should be procedure to do it. I don't bend the rules if the rules are in place.

I refuse to be pragmatic when my integrity is on the line. He asked me if I would have done anything differently now that he was there and I told him my answer was the same.... so yeah, I just shot myself in the foot for the promotion. Sorry, guy... if the wire went through and it was fraud, I'm not paying for something like that out of pocket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom