Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    But I am having problems deciding what to do. Should I get a "Select w/box"S&W 6906 for $369 or an new S&W MP9C for $469.

I sold the wifes nightstand gun Walther PK380 and need to get something to replace it. What would you do? It will also be an occasional cold weather carry piece.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The wifes Walther was a .380. Want to consolidate calibers and have all of the handguns either 9mm or .38spl. Thinking about getting into reloading and it will be easier that way.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    But I am having problems deciding what to do. Should I get a "Select w/box"S&W 6906 for $369 or an new S&W MP9C for $469.

I sold the wifes nightstand gun Walther PK380 and need to get something to replace it. What would you do? It will also be an occasional cold weather carry piece.

I have had both! I still have the M&P 9c that would be the one I would buy and carry! best out of the box combat pistol on the market if you ask me! I carried a 6906 for years! when I went to a polymer framed gun it was like night and day! what a difference!! :rockwoot::D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have had both! I still have the M&P 9c that would be the one I would buy and carry! best out of the box combat pistol on the market if you ask me! I carried a 6906 for years! when I went to a polymer framed gun it was like night and day! what a difference!! :rockwoot::D

Yeah, I already have a FS MP9 and it's a great handgun, just too big to carry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom