Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    you knew it was on it's last leg. I just hope it stays warm enough you don't need it till fall

I am so not looking forward to work today

Yep! Blessed that it made it through the winter!! :rockwoot:But it's still not something ya look forward too!! :dunno: :D

And it has been cold in here the last few days!! but not unbearable! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep! Blessed that it made it through the winter!! :rockwoot:But it's still not something ya look forward too!! :dunno: :D

And it has been cold in here the last few days!! but not unbearable! :D

yeah there is always a silver lining if you look for it

it's been chilly here, not so much that I have all the windows closed, but they are only open a little bit.

And there is always space heaters in the room you're in if it gets real bad, :dunno:

My eyes are getting very sleepy again... I hate this!! Just drank a Monster Energy and I still want to fall asleep

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Is the shop all back to normal now?

no. Landlord has hired someone else to do what they can to finish clean up and such. Instructed me to get the back door re-keyed today and if the contractor wants in he can go through me. He's fed up with him finally too.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    no. Landlord has hired someone else to do what they can to finish clean up and such. Instructed me to get the back door re-keyed today and if the contractor wants in he can go through me. He's fed up with him finally too.

Well that is some good news then! at least it can go forward from here! and I know what you meen! I've been up and down since 3:30 this morning!! :n00b: Hang in there maybe you can get a nap in later! :rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good morning INGO, Happy Friday!!!

Hey, MrsG, did you ever get any MP9C's in????

morning and no

right now getting any guns is almost impossible. I was looking for a hammerless 38 revolver the other day and I couldn't find a one at any supplier. It's getting crazy out there

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    morning and no

right now getting any guns is almost impossible. I was looking for a hammerless 38 revolver the other day and I couldn't find a one at any supplier. It's getting crazy out there

I got a S&W 942 that I have had forever!! carried it as a back up for years! but not looking to get rid of it! :dunno: :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good morning Sam!! Happy Friday to you too! And let me know the next time your in Elkhart! I'll meet you there come heck or high water!! :rockwoot::D
    how about next time I'm in Plymouth, Argos or Rochester?

I know Rochester will be soon, sometime in the next 4 weeks. :rockwoot:

Explain to me how ****ing lugar can still be a resident when he doesn't live here!! I hope they lose in the residency hearing today

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    how about next time I'm in Plymouth, Argos or Rochester?

I know Rochester will be soon, sometime in the next 4 weeks. :rockwoot:

Explain to me how ****ing lugar can still be a resident when he doesn't live here!! I hope they lose in the residency hearing today

Plymouth is a little over an hour away for me Argos I'm not sure :dunno: and Rochester is an hour and half I think! But let me know when you up this way and I'll try and meet up with you guys!! :rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Plymouth is a little over an hour away for me Argos I'm not sure :dunno: and Rochester is an hour and half I think! But let me know when you up this way and I'll try and meet up with you guys!! :rockwoot::D

Argos is half way between Plymouth and Rochester at 31 & 10.

No worries on the revolver, I will find her one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom