Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :wavey:

Its 9:00, so you should be able to get in now. I think a lot of businesses have bad hours for most poeple. Especially Gov't offices :rolleyes:

It is just Wednesday they do the hours that way. Got in left and as I was driving by storage I saw the guy getting our glass fixed. Stopped and talked to him a bit. He's not done but glass is in. Need screen and trim done. He needs to order trim.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It is just Wednesday they do the hours that way. Got in left and as I was driving by storage I saw the guy getting our glass fixed. Stopped and talked to him a bit. He's not done but glass is in. Need screen and trim done. He needs to order trim.
    Glad things are coming together... but damn, talk about a string of bad luck.
    not this early in the morning. Music does though but only cause I can't sit still while listening to it :banana:
    :rockwoot:

You can sit while you have food, think of a snack. (just for DaKruiser) Like Fruit :p

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That sucks! Hope it's worth the wait, what are you gonna put it on?

Ummm... Nothing. Have it sold to BWFrame already :D

I got in on the group buy before I decided to build that 9mm AR. So now I'm just gonna sell it for what I have in it and put it towards the stamp or something. Maybe my car actually.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.

:woot: that's good! Sure hope your luck changes soon!

not this early in the morning. Music does though but only cause I can't sit still while listening to it :banana:

:bacondance:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom