Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Wahh supppp? :)
    not much. Trying not to get angry with my problem customer who is back today. Hopefully he will be gone by lunch. I am waiting for him to finish inspecting his test unit so we can get it back under test. Commercial customer not DOD.

For some reason it is always the commercial guys who are the hardest to work with.:dunno:

I don't do well being talked down too. You want to make bad jokes and trade insults I am all game for that. But the talking like you are better than me just gets too me.:xmad:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :dunno:

You do know you can schedule an appointment online now, right? If you sit and wait its your own fault.
    yep and I still sit and wait because they are slow and have to hunt and peck to type stuff into the computer. I do everything I can online, I prefer that. Strange huh.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    not much. Trying not to get angry with my problem customer who is back today. Hopefully he will be gone by lunch. I am waiting for him to finish inspecting his test unit so we can get it back under test. Commercial customer not DOD.

For some reason it is always the commercial guys who are the hardest to work with.:dunno:

I don't do well being talked down too. You want to make bad jokes and trade insults I am all game for that. But the talking like you are better than me just gets too me.:xmad:

That sounds like big fun!:eek:

Good thing it's trap night! :biggun:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    yep and I still sit and wait because they are slow and have to hunt and peck to type stuff into the computer. I do everything I can online, I prefer that. Strange huh.

Maybe you should try a different branch then. I'm always in and out and I schedule everything for when they open on a saturday so I can get it out of the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom