Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think I'm gonna sell my SKS if you know anyone looking. I'm gonna post it in the PW thread for a day before going into the classifieds.

It's a Yugo in good shape, runs great, grenade launcher/site. All stock with a cheap camo case, a bunch of stripper clips, approx 70-100 rounds ammo, extra clip, reciever type scope mount, etc. Gonna get some pics tomorrow. $325

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I got her rep for you Rayne.

Not to step on her toes, but since I started it...She's had the blah's the last few days and finally figured out that she was thinking and missing her Mom a lot lately. I'm in a similar situation, cried in church Wednesday night because they played Mom's favorite song that I sang at her bedside many times while we waited to see if she would progress to brain death or if we were going to have to make the decission to take her off life support. :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Not to step on her toes, but since I started it...She's had the blah's the last few days and finally figured out that she was thinking and missing her Mom a lot lately. I'm in a similar situation, cried in church Wednesday night because they played Mom's favorite song that I sang at her bedside many times while we waited to see if she would progress to brain death or if we were going to have to make the decission to take her off life support. :(

that's one thing I can be thankful for, although any death isn't easy. Moms was so quick she had talked to my brother about an hour before she died. No lingering, no decisions, she was there then gone.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    that's one thing I can be thankful for, although any death isn't easy. Moms was so quick she had talked to my brother about an hour before she died. No lingering, no decisions, she was there then gone.

That's the way my Grand dad went. Was feeling fine and other than diabetes was heathy. Go out of his chair to answer the phone and fell over dead. He was 82 and that happened in 1994, and I still miss him.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well, thoughts and prayers for both of you. :yesway:

Yes, Thanks Sam. And you might want to hunker down, looks like the storm is bearing down on you. Stay safe.

Yes, I too try to be thankful for that. Mom collapsed and never regained consciousness. After the surgery I feel she was gone, vent was doing her breathing. It just took us two days to wrap our heads around what had happened and what we had to do.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've been having a lot of other things bugging me and Mom was who I would talk to. I have no one now, or I have not chosen anyone to talk to about these things so it makes it rough. I hold it all in and then when it gets to me I just can't contain it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hiya tonhe

going to my father in laws... did I ever tell you guys how much I hate my step mom in law?

if it wasn't for her I would love to go there

it's ok the hubby hates her too

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Here's one for everyone... now where did I put that one for the ladies???? :scratch:
    100_4160.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom