Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I have to find a different way to work for awhile. I drive by where that bud crashed earlier this week and it tears me up everytime seeing the teddy bears and stuff.

yeah, that was sad to hear about. I'm sure that stuff will be there a while too. I can't imagine driving by it every day

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I have to find a different way to work for awhile. I drive by where that bud crashed earlier this week and it tears me up everytime seeing the teddy bears and stuff.
    That was a bad situation. I have ever understood the roadside memorial. Why honor where they died and not where you have laid them rest? :dunno: not trying to stir the pot that is a legit question.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yeah, that was sad to hear about. I'm sure that stuff will be there a while too. I can't imagine driving by it every day
    I drive the same direction as the bus was, look at where the bus slammed into the pillars, which they have tied things there too.
    That was a bad situation. I have ever understood the roadside memorial. Why honor where they died and not where you have laid them rest? :dunno: not trying to stir the pot that is a legit question.
    I can't pretend to understand why they do it. News crews are still there morning and night too. When is enough enough? I never remember to turn on English until it is to late.. Maybe talking about it this morning will remind me. Of course it has only been a couple of days but that stuff will be there, like Mario said, for a long while

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom