• Status
    Not open for further replies.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    After they reassured me on Wednesday morning that it would ship DEFINITELY today I am still getting, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I am seriously considering cancelling my order and going else where. I am more than a little pissed about being lied too multiple times now.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    After they reassured me on Wednesday morning that it would ship DEFINITELY today I am still getting, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I am seriously considering cancelling my order and going else where. I am more than a little pissed about being lied too multiple times now.

I understand your frustration, but keep in mind they are a relatively small shop and get tons of business because they have some really cheap prices for the quality and product you're getting. Its gonna be hard to find something similar for the same price. I'd honestly give it another week and then start going from there.

Have you sent them a PM on here? They are members and have a Site Advertiser forum. You might start there if you're not getting good info from the phone.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hoping to. I have to do some work in the morning. So it'll most likely be later until I can show up.

I really have no idea how late everyone is staying there.

Yeah, me either. I'm gonna be staying a bit later because I want to shoot my bolt gun at the furthest distance.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I understand your frustration, but keep in mind they are a relatively small shop and get tons of business because they have some really cheap prices for the quality and product you're getting. Its gonna be hard to find something similar for the same price. I'd honestly give it another week and then start going from there.

Have you sent them a PM on here? They are members and have a Site Advertiser forum. You might start there if you're not getting good info from the phone.

Yeah but damn it man. They first said 10 day lead so I waiting 15 and it hadn't shipped. I called Monday and they said it will go out Monday, no later than Tuesday. Called Wednesday and they said definitely by Thursday but here it is and it still hasn't shipped. Just getting frustrated of being told multiple things. Especially after they reassured me today.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah but damn it man. They first said 10 day lead so I waiting 15 and it hadn't shipped. I called Monday and they said it will go out Monday, no later than Tuesday. Called Wednesday and they said definitely by Thursday but here it is and it still hasn't shipped. Just getting frustrated of being told multiple things. Especially after they reassured me today.

Post a message asking nicely in their Site Advertiser forum. Then if they keep telling you wrong things it'll make them look really bad in front of 20K members.

I would word it nicely though so you don't come off as just some guy that lost his patience. I think that would get them rolling one way or another.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Post a message asking nicely in their Site Advertiser forum. Then if they keep telling you wrong things it'll make them look really bad in front of 20K members.

I would word it nicely though so you don't come off as just some guy that lost his patience. I think that would get them rolling one way or another.

Good idea, but am not sure how to word it without coming off rude.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Anyone been to the Deer & Turkey expo at the Sport, Boat & Travel show? I was wondering if anyone will have any AR stuff? Looking for a scope mount for my AR build.

Like Twitty, I'm waiting for an upper too, but I have only been waiting 9 days since I ordered it.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Anyone been to the Deer & Turkey expo at the Sport, Boat & Travel show? I was wondering if anyone will have any AR stuff? Looking for a scope mount for my AR build.

Like Twitty, I'm waiting for an upper too, but I have only been waiting 9 days since I ordered it.

Go every year. All though the last time I wasn't looking for AR stuff. It is mainly bows, hunting equipment and deer stuff. I honestly can't remember seeing anything for ARs though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom