• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Nope, guess I'll have to go check it out. Did your wife have an accident yesterday, or car trouble. Only caught parts of that...Oh and glad she made it safely to Kansas City. Hope she can bring some peace to her Aunt, I know you said she had been asking for her.

car is fine. She said it wouldn't start and by the time I got there AAA already had it on the tow truck.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Howdy all, just a run and gun post. I haven't been home from work too long and I'm pretty tired.

I hope you all have a good day! Mrs G. if you need any help let me know.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    You'll have to ask him next month. His birthday lasts the whole month so its not over yet.

:lmfao: I forgot.

Seriously wasn't it free. I had AAA haul me and my van home all the way from Louisville last fall when it broke a front drive axle. My Daddy was worried about me riding with the driver, but I told him if he gave me the creeps I wouldn't go with him plus I was carring so I felt secure. :)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Pretty good. I got an epic pack of hot sauce, a game where you're a templar killing invaders and my favorite scented candle... grapevine and oak.

Did anyone sing to you at the M&G? Not to be a tease, but I was going to bring you a pie, until I realized I wasn't going to be making it. I also had no idea what kind you would like? :dunno:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    No one sang. Cowgirl Sam tried to get people to do it but no one wanted to do it. It's because everyone hates me.

Hahaha... I appreciate the pie gesture. I'm fat, I like everything.

My wife made me some delicious red velvet brownies. droooooooooool

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :lmfao: I forgot.

Seriously wasn't it free. I had AAA haul me and my van home all the way from Louisville last fall when it broke a front drive axle. My Daddy was worried about me riding with the driver, but I told him if he gave me the creeps I wouldn't go with him plus I was carring so I felt secure. :)

Yeah the towing was free. the diagnostic charge at the dealership wasn't :spend:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    the wife's aunt had stocked up and the Mrs. will be doing a full day of baking :drool: and tomorrow will be quilting. She said she is really happy to see her.

Sounds like they will be having a good time together, something your wife will remember for a long time.

I'm having a quilting weekend with my daughter, her Godmother and cousin this weekend down in Alabama if I can still get away. That's a little bit questionable right now. Will have to see how my Daddy is feeling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom