Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    yeah it does. I'll be asleep by then :D

I've been on midnights for the past 6 years.... I've gotten used to them... It makes life a lot easier with the two kids and the wife working... Just kinda eliminates most free time... I tend to sleep during any and all free time which usually amounts to about 3-4 hours a day...

Makes my road trip tomorrow that much more awesome... Actually, I don't think it could get any more awesome if it had to :rockwoot:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have a dog someone can have for a while. He only wakes up long enough to poop and eat so he is reasonable I guess. On secound thought...I want to trade him lives.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I've been on midnights for the past 6 years.... I've gotten used to them... It makes life a lot easier with the two kids and the wife working... Just kinda eliminates most free time... I tend to sleep during any and all free time which usually amounts to about 3-4 hours a day...

Makes my road trip tomorrow that much more awesome... Actually, I don't think it could get any more awesome if it had to :rockwoot:

yeah, my ex has worked 3rd shift for going on 5 years. It's hard to have free time doing that. Road trips are awesome enough on their own..I haven't been on one in years...last one was to Kansas to pick up my ex when he came back from Iraq :noway:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have a dog someone can have for a while. He only wakes up long enough to poop and eat so he is reasonable I guess. On secound thought...I want to trade him lives.

He probably eats way more then my dog does though...you want to be neutered and eat kibble from a bowl? :dunno:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    yeah, my ex has worked 3rd shift for going on 5 years. It's hard to have free time doing that. Road trips are awesome enough on their own..I haven't been on one in years...last one was to Kansas to pick up my ex when he came back from Iraq :noway:

That sucks, it's more like a mini-road trip for me... It's gonna be about 2 1/2 hours to get there and the same back... That's shorter than my round trip to and from work.... which kinda sucks now that I think about it...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    That sucks, it's more like a mini-road trip for me... It's gonna be about 2 1/2 hours to get there and the same back... That's shorter than my round trip to and from work.... which kinda sucks now that I think about it...

yeah that would suck. My trip to work is super short. I can go home, potty the dog and get back to work all in a 30 minute window easily. But it is only 5 miles :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    yeah that would suck. My trip to work is super short. I can go home, potty the dog and get back to work all in a 30 minute window easily. But it is only 5 miles :D

That would be nice!

But, If I worked where I live, I would be bored out of my mind.

If I lived where I work, I would fear for my families safety.

So, with the long drive, I get to have fun at work and my family gets to live in a nice area... :rockwoot:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    That would be nice!

But, If I worked where I live, I would be bored out of my mind.

If I lived where I work, I would fear for my families safety.

So, with the long drive, I get to have fun at work and my family gets to live in a nice area... :rockwoot:

yeah, I'm kinda stuck in Indy for now :noway:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Indy don't seem that bad...

It's not that Indy's that bad, it's just that I went from living on 4.5 acres 20 miles from town to living IN Indy...I think I'll be happy when I can buy a house and not have to live in an apartment anymore. No yard really sucks. I found my dream house so I hope it doesn't sell for about 8 more months :D

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It's not that Indy's that bad, it's just that I went from living on 4.5 acres 20 miles from town to living IN Indy...I think I'll be happy when I can buy a house and not have to live in an apartment anymore. No yard really sucks. I found my dream house so I hope it doesn't sell for about 8 more months :D

Wow, yeah that a bit of a change! Good luck on the house

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Where is said dream house? And what is it? How many acres?

:whistle:

How much? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom