• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Same here, wife is heading to her parents with the kids... It's just me and the dog :rockwoot:

Seems like a lot of things said on INGO lead to a song. Your quote about you and your dog, made me think of this one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GSbjcq--U]YouTube - Lobo - Me and You and a Dog Named Boo (with lyrics)[/ame]

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    yeah me too lol..my ex has my son till the end of the weekend so it's really really quiet around here

It seems like when the kids are driving you crazy, all you want is a break. Then when you actually get one, you don't know what to do with yourself!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I also feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I finally am for sure going to Indy (Beech Grove) tomorrow morning to pick up my new AR! (complete upper and lower bought separately from the same place LOL!)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yeah, the shipping and transfer fee will cost about the same as the gas to get there and back.... and there is the small little fact that....

I WANT IT NOW!!!

don't blame ya lol...I almost drove 2 hours each way to get a dog a couple weekends ago

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    On a side note, I may start greeting new members in the "Introductions and Greetings" section with just this:

greddy2.gif
    It's about time you got here! You silly goose!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I also feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I finally am for sure going to Indy (Beech Grove) tomorrow morning to pick up my new AR! (complete upper and lower bought separately from the same place LOL!)

:rockwoot: I just checked my e-mail and it looks like my Brownell's shipment will be here tomorrow too :rockwoot:

Life is good!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom