• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh and plus the fact that I have a USP 9mm that i have over 30,000 rounds down the pipe with no malfunctions and is as tight as it was the day I pulled it out of the box!! they make a great gun! H&K In a world of compromise some men don't!!

I think you meant to say, "because you suck and we hate you.":):

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm strait North of Granger IN about 10 miles north of the state line, and about the same from Elkhart IN, :D

I went fishing about 10 years ago up north of Granger, I think it was Pine lake:dunno:, is that up by you Gary?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Xander and I are having a Star Wars marathon and he told me he is Luke Skywalker and he wanted to know who I want to be...I told him I want to be Darth Vader and he told me "no, you are Luke Skywalker's Dad."

Idiot.:rolleyes:

:laugh:
    (Yeah, this is his first time he's watched them and been old enough to comprehend)

I was thinking Jaba the Hut!! :laugh:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I think Springfield or Ruger has the best customer service out of the companies that I've dealt with...

Sig, Dillon, and S&W have all treated me very well! I've never had to deal with anyone else. Well, besides H&K and their service is less than desirable, just glad they make awesome pistols because I don't have to deal with them ever :rockwoot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Diamond lake has an island in it? I think we tried to put in there one day but they had a fishing tourney going on, my old boss goes to Pine lake ever year, he has a friend that has access to a cabin by it

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was out eating dinner with Scutter and then had to do a little shopping. I just got back and was able to "catch up". :) Usually I just jump to the last page though. When you have 40 per page and there are 5 pages to read, 4 pages ago was old news. :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I was out eating dinner with Scutter and then had to do a little shopping. I just got back and was able to "catch up". :) Usually I just jump to the last page though. When you have 40 per page and there are 5 pages to read, 4 pages ago was old news. :D

Yeah, I usually start where I left off and if nothing interesting pops up, just read every couple of pages...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    img-exploded-thread-179

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom