• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm surprised that he has not stuck his head in here yet, but he is on a roll 3 posts in the last 45 min, or sense he signed up!! :laugh:
    I think I may have had a post deleted from that thread when it was closed. I think mine was actually a quality post! I need to start a thread so I can complain.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ah, an honest answer

I hate the opinions of the Glock fanboys that have never fired anything else but its magically the best gun out there

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    ah, an honest answer

I love the opinions of the Glock fanboys that have never fired anything else but its magically the best gun out there

Now there are many great firearms but I do believe that god himself carries a Glock, Im just saying...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    ah, an honest answer

I hate the opinions of the Glock fanboys that have never fired anything else but its magically the best gun out there

What I always tell my students is How much is your life worth? Glock makes a good gun, but when he made the Glock he made it like he had never seen another gun! hence the grip angle is unique to it, but there is allot of good in it too striker fired, no external safety, those are things I look for in a combat gun! but for some one like me who already has muscle memory build in for a gun with the standard grip angle it is not good, But H&K, Sig, Khar, S&W M&P, and even Glocks are great guns for self defense! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Oh and plus the fact that I have a USP 9mm that i have over 30,000 rounds down the pipe with no malfunctions and is as tight as it was the day I pulled it out of the box!! they make a great gun! H&K In a world of compromise some men don't!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Xander and I are having a Star Wars marathon and he told me he is Luke Skywalker and he wanted to know who I want to be...I told him I want to be Darth Vader and he told me "no, you are Luke Skywalker's Dad."

Idiot.:rolleyes:

:laugh:
    (Yeah, this is his first time he's watched them and been old enough to comprehend)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    1_4a478b71f03666d8d9d007c93545ed15.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom