• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I was at Wal-Mart tonight picking up some cough medicine for my kid and a few other things and while checking out in the liquor dept located right at the entrance(I always go there because there is NEVER a line) this older gentleman, with one of the sweetest slicked back, curly mullets I've ever seen rolls up with his cart completely full. I'm guessing he completely cleaned out the entire section of both bacon and crab legs AND tossed 2 cases of beer and a gallon of whiskey on top of it all.

I'm still kicking myself for not at least asking if he wanted a new best friend.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    I was at Wal-Mart tonight picking up some cough medicine for my kid and a few other things and while checking out in the liquor dept located right at the entrance(I always go there because there is NEVER a line) this older gentleman, with one of the sweetest slicked back, curly mullets I've ever seen rolls up with his cart completely full. I'm guessing he completely cleaned out the entire section of both bacon and crab legs AND tossed 2 cases of beer and a gallon of whiskey on top of it all.

I'm still kicking myself for not at least asking if he wanted a new best friend.

Some people know how to live.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

I'd of rep'd you if you'd taken pictures :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom