Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    You guys noticed terrible service at Hooters? :dunno:

It was REAL bad. REALLY REALLY bad.

My wife likes to eat at Hooters. And she's been a server/bartender for a good portion of her life, so she is pretty forgiving about bad service. And even she was like "this is terrible, this girl is not going to be happy with her tip"

For kimmi to tip poorly is almost unheard of.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs. G, You didn't miss much at Hooters last night besides terrible service.

I really wanted to go but I guess the kid was throwing a fit about going somewhere else last night. I hate bad service and after dealing with idiots at a gun show all day I wouldn't of handled that well

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

My wife likes to eat at Hooters. And she's been a server/bartender for a good portion of her life, so she is pretty forgiving about bad service. And even she was like "this is terrible, this girl is not going to be happy with her tip"

I've never been to Hooter's. My ex wouldn't take me and I don't like to go out to eat alone. I doubt my son is interested in Hooter's yet. I've been a waitress (and retail pretty much the rest of my working time) so I can understand the tip thing.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

having daughters who have or do waitress, I understand leaving poor tips and it is unheard of

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom