Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Understandable.

I don't see any reason to do that except being bat **** crazy. Even if I hated INGO with all my guts, I'm not going to put stuff like that on a website any kid can access. :n00b:

Yeah, he's an idiot and did it late at night when all kids are in bed...I seriously couldn't imagine trying to explain to my 6 year old was was on my monitor if he happened to see that.

Have I mentioned I wish I could unsee that yet?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, he's an idiot and did it late at night when all kids are in bed...I seriously couldn't imagine trying to explain to my 6 year old was was on my monitor if he happened to see that.

Yeah, I think you mentioned that one or five times.:D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm not sure if I follow you...I think it's pretty obvious as to why he was banned so immediately, but I don't know if any of us know why he did it.:dunno:

All I know is I wanted that off the board as quick as possible and that's why I reported it as soon as I saw it...I'm not sure why ANYONE would put someone up to that:puke:
    A big :+1: to that! All I meant was exactly what I said: if anyone has any ideas why he felt the need to do that, I am curious... more in regards to "is there another set of posts that we need to clean up because we missed a heated argument in another thread" than anything else. JDonhardt wasn't a member I've talked to much, so I have no idea if something in particular about INGO has been bothering him. I'm tired and it's way past my bedtime. I hope that makes more sense. Anywho, I'm going to take that as a no, and go to bed.

Actually I was curious if you as a mod were still able to communicate via PM
    If you're banned, you can't log in, so we can send PMs to him all day, but he wouldn't be able to respond with that login, and trying to create a new account will just get you banned again.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I really don't know what you're talking about. Do I want to know? Post them and I'll be the judge. :stickpoke:

Oh, can I have your rep when you're gone?
    :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

Pinto beans!

I know you didn't see the thread in question, but thanks for the flashback.

Yeah, I think you mentioned that one or five times.:D

Yeah, there will probably be more.

I seriously feel dirty just seeing that crap...I can't even imagine how nasty an individual has to be to take the time to search for it and then post it on a forum.

***Description of nastiness deleted***

I almost just puked typing that out...I wish it could just go away already.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A big :+1: to that! All I meant was exactly what I said: if anyone has any ideas why he felt the need to do that, I am curious... more in regards to "is there another set of posts that we need to clean up because we missed a heated argument in another thread" than anything else. JDonhardt wasn't a member I've talked to much, so I have no idea if something in particular about INGO has been bothering him. I'm tired and it's way past my bedtime. I hope that makes more sense. Anywho, I'm going to take that as a no, and go to bed.

If you're banned, you can't log in, so we can send PMs to him all day, but he wouldn't be able to respond with that login, and trying to create a new account will just get you banned again.

Ahh, gotcha.:yesway:

I thought you were saying one of us might have had a hand in that. LOL.

I did see a few posts from him earlier and he seemed a bit too "on-edge," but I didn't see anything else that would even warrant a temp-ban.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom