• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    And why did the mods come here rite after that happened? like we put him up to it or something.:dunno::laugh:
    I came here after removing his thread and banning him because you guys always seem to sniff out when we do that. His thread was already being discussed, so at least one of you clearly knew why he was banned so immediately.

I don't suspect anyone of putting him up to it, but if anyone has any ideas what made him feel the need to do that, we'd love to hear it.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I came here after removing his thread and banning him because you guys always seem to sniff out when we do that. His thread was already being discussed, so at least one of you clearly knew why he was banned so immediately.

I don't suspect anyone of putting him up to it, but if anyone has any ideas what made him feel the need to do that, we'd love to hear it.

Can't you ask him?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I'm not sure if I follow you...I think it's pretty obvious as to why he was banned so immediately, but I don't know if any of us know why he did it.:dunno:

All I know is I wanted that off the board as quick as possible and that's why I reported it as soon as I saw it...I'm not sure why ANYONE would put someone up to that:puke:

Well, why did you keep looking after the first pic you saw? :dunno:

I have a big monitor and pretty much saw all of it as soon as I opened the thread...The pictures weren't that big(but plenty big enough to know what was going on).

That and crap like that is like a bad car wreck.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I have a big monitor and pretty much saw all of it as soon as I opened the thread...The pictures weren't that big(but plenty big enough to know what was going on).

That and crap like that is like a bad car wreck.

Understandable.

I don't see any reason to do that except being bat **** crazy. Even if I hated INGO with all my guts, I'm not going to put stuff like that on a website any kid can access. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom