• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    No, I definitely didn't...Check your sent box to make sure you you didn't accidentally leave out or add a letter. This is sort of bugging me now.
    I erased it......
    But I know I hit submit.
    We plan on doing it again next month. I'll try to give everyone a bit more notice.......

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Lots of pets getting new families?

sorry to say not...I can't seem to get any adoption groups to actually come in the store..they all want $$ from us but don't want to put out the time. Only 1 group comes in and it's one person with her 2 own dogs..so not even a dog that's available for adoption. Had a low cost microchip event today. Last event they had at another one of our stores had 3 dogs show up. We had 13. :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I erased it......
    But I know I hit submit.
    We plan on doing it again next month. I'll try to give everyone a bit more notice.......

That's weird...You either accidentally misspelled something or after you hit send, you timed out.

A mod could probably answer that question, I'm not going to bug them with a PM, but if one reads this and knows the answer, they can feel free to reply.:):

I would be down to go next month with you guys, just let me know.

Where did you guys go?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    That's weird...You either accidentally misspelled something or after you hit send, you timed out.

A mod could probably answer that question, I'm not going to bug them with a PM, but if one reads this and knows the answer, they can feel free to reply.:):

I would be down to go next month with you guys, just let me know.

Where did you guys go?
    Elberfeld.
    Right by Stanley Rd.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I got a new Poopy!! :rockwoot::D

DSC05490.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    sorry to say not...I can't seem to get any adoption groups to actually come in the store..they all want $$ from us but don't want to put out the time. Only 1 group comes in and it's one person with her 2 own dogs..so not even a dog that's available for adoption. Had a low cost microchip event today. Last event they had at another one of our stores had 3 dogs show up. We had 13. :rockwoot:

Cool! :yesway: I've thought about chipping our pets but my dog wouldn't leave the yard if I left him out for a week and I'd almost rather the cat didn't come back. :D

Here's my Rocky! Does he think he's king or what?! :):

regalrocky.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Cool! :yesway: I've thought about chipping our pets but my dog wouldn't leave the yard if I left him out for a week and I'd almost rather the cat didn't come back. :D

Here's my Rocky! Does he think he's king or what?! :):

regalrocky.jpg

I don't know what it is about Rocky, but that is one of the craziest dogs I've ever seen...He almost doesn't look real, like he should be in a comic book or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom