Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I know how to use the kinect, but deca sports wouldn't let me switch games in vs. mode.

Momma is out tonight, so it's just Xan Man(Xander's kinect profile name) and I...We just decided to pop in Iron Man 2 instead. This movie is incredible on Blu Ray.

Yep! Iron Man Rocks!! :rockwoot: :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yep! Iron Man Rocks!! :rockwoot: :D

What all do you have on Blu Ray that is good?

These things are addicting as heck...I haven't had a BR player for very long and already have ~25 of them.

I want some pixar movies for my kid and I to watch, but they are SO damn expensive...I can end up getting 2-4 action movies for the price of 1.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What all do you have on Blu Ray that is good?

These things are addicting as heck...I haven't had a BR player for very long and already have ~25 of them.

I want some pixar movies for my kid and I to watch, but they are SO damn expensive...I can end up getting 2-4 action movies for the price of 1.

I only own a couple of blue rays, but I have Dish network HD TV, so all the movies and shows come across in HD. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I only own a couple of blue rays, but I have Dish network HD TV, so all the movies and shows come across in HD. :D

HD TV is awesome, but it still doesn't beat BR...I'm amazed every single time I watch one.

Xander told me he's going to build me an Iron Man suit. I'm pretty stoked about that.

He said he's going to get a hold of the blue prints and just make it a lot bigger so I can fit in it.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom