web.jpg
    I'm jealous! Nice gun!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I only went down there to find a holster for my 1911, and maybe a few more mags. Didn't find the holster, so I didn't buy any more mags.

is your ex kinda large????

Nope, not a big guy. He wouldn't of had any holsters probably unless he decided to sell the one's he got in Iraq (hand tooled leather)..just guns

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I'm off for the nite....gotta go pickup the babysitter, and then heading downtown for an INS Meet and Greet. at Hooters downtown.....just in case anyone gets bored and wants to come out and see how many guinness I can drink....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I spent most of the day out in the workshop playing with sharp objects. The worst injury I got was a splinter. It was a pretty good day!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I had a blast with Jclark,Sclark,Bigum and a couple friends of the Clark family.
    we shot the crap out of stuff for a few hours...I shot 500+ rounds out of my new shotgun and this thing is amazing! its as close to a full auto shotgun you can get with out going real FA!! we shot some trap and I'm not sure if I missed any with it..other than when I tried a couple off the hip. had a few FTE with the cheap walmart shells but after I took the mag clamp off I didnt have a single problem. we had a neat little shooting gallery going..Bigs and Sclark got some pics so maybe they will post some up. was nice to get out the house and spend a few hours with good company.:rockwoot::ar15:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I had a blast with Jclark,Sclark,Bigum and a couple friends of the Clark family.
    we shot the crap out of stuff for a few hours...I shot 500+ rounds out of my new shotgun and this thing is amazing! its as close to a full auto shotgun you can get with out going real FA!! we shot some trap and I'm not sure if I missed any with it..other than when I tried a couple off the hip. had a few FTE with the cheap walmart shells but after I took the mag clamp off I didnt have a single problem. we had a neat little shooting gallery going..Bigs and Sclark got some pics so maybe they will post some up. was nice to get out the house and spend a few hours with good company.:rockwoot::ar15:

Glad to hear it Kris, sounds like it was a good time! wish I coulda been there too! I hope they will post some pictures!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Glad to hear it Kris, sounds like it was a good time! wish I coulda been there too! I hope they will post some pictures!! :D

Yeah..wish you could of been there! It was great getting out of this house!
    be awesome if someone got a pic of one of my shotgun shell rainbows:):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Which Kinect game?

We have 4 but I only play 3 of them.

Deca sports.

I'm beginning to think the Kinect was the biggest piece of **** waste of money I've ever spent.

I just spent about half of an hour trying to set up a vs. match for my kid and I and finally just turned the xbox off in frustration.

I restarted the xbox a dozen times, each time going through step by step and couldn't get out of mogul skiing, yet when I was playing by myself the option to play all the different games was the first screen.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Deca sports.

I'm beginning to think the Kinect was the biggest piece of **** waste of money I've ever spent.

I just spent about half of an hour trying to set up a vs. match for my kid and I and finally just turned the xbox off in frustration.

I restarted the xbox a dozen times, each time going through step by step and couldn't get out of mogul skiing, yet when I was playing by myself the option to play all the different games was the first screen.

You tube is your friend if your looking for xbox answers!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom