Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It does. I'll go through spells of only sleeping 2-3 hrs a night, I'm happy with 4-5 hrs of sleep a night. Something got you worried?

Nope not worried, I was in a roll over a few years ago, Cronic low back pain! It rules what I do not the other way around!

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Nope not worried, I was in a roll over a few years ago, Cronic low back pain! It rules what I do not the other way around!

OK, understand the low back pain. I was on a run with lights and music entering an intersection and a woman turned in front of me. When she was asked if she saw the lights she said she did but felt she had the right away because she was at the intersection first. I ended up having two slipped disc's.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    OK, understand the low back pain. I was on a run with lights and music entering an intersection and a woman turned in front of me. When she was asked if she saw the lights she said she did but felt she had the right away because she was at the intersection first. I ended up having two slipped disc's.

:wow: Maybe they should offer a refresher every couple years when you renew your DL

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Yep! L4 and L5 disc in my lower back are al but gone!! most of the time its bone on bone! or pinched nerves, It isn't fun but I get by! :dunno:

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    You guys are not helping me here last night while working the us mashall's service. I'm on again tonight the LEO offered to get me on as a reserve in a small town up here.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    When you hire on they should tell you, we promise you by the time you retire that you'll have back problems and bad knees.

Yep! you got that right, I had my right knee replaced last year, I don't have the pain in it 24/7 anymore but there are still alot of thing that I can't do with it!

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You guys are not helping me here last night while working the us mashall's service. I'm on again tonight the LEO offered to get me on as a reserve in a small town up here.

LOL, don't let us stop you. I would do it all again, loved the job. Just remember police work is 95% boring but the other 5% makes up for it. Good luck with your career.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom