• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    ahhh, what I figured..never been up by Chicago. Every time I've gotten north of Indy it's east to Muncie/Dunkirk...been up to Berne ONCE 10 years ago

You should take a trip up to Chicago some time. It's a fun place to *VISIT*. There is a lot to do up here. Navy Pier is good and there is a lot of stuff for kids. Children's Museum is pretty good. You can rent 4 wheeled bicycles and ride them up and down the lake front. Millenium park is cool also.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You should take a trip up to Chicago some time. It's a fun place to *VISIT*. There is a lot to do up here. Navy Pier is good and there is a lot of stuff for kids. Children's Museum is pretty good. You can rent 4 wheeled bicycles and ride them up and down the lake front. Millenium park is cool also.

that's what my brother's said...I might have to do that one of these weekends

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    what social life? I'm not missing anything tonight lol

Never know...you may be missing out on a wild time:rockwoot:

My ex has family in Dunkirk...he's from THAT hole..Muncie's just a stop on the way

I used to live in muncie for a few years. Its not to bad and compared to my town it is a metro area:):

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    ah, that was fun I just tore the metal frame out of the couch then tossed the couch out the front door then flipped it into the backyard....good workout

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom