HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah and it's gonna get busier.
    Someone's been lifting up rocks in the swamp and letting the critters crawl out.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry_issues_and_self_defense/124692-i_don_t_get_it-10.html

Post #100

Wow!! Just Wow!! you took the words rite outta my mouth, I wonder how much of that activity he has seen first hand!! :rolleyes:

It's getting scary out there on the Forum!! I think we live an isolated life in our little corner of INGO, We actually build friendships in here, Imagine that!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Wow!! Just Wow!! you took the words rite outta my mouth, I wonder how much of that activity he has seen first hand!! :rolleyes:

It's getting scary out there on the Forum!! I think we live an isolated life in our little corner of INGO, We actually build friendships in here, Imagine that!

I have to admit, the mental image of that (naked guys aside) is pretty funny. Bunch of cops high-fiving in the shower, "dude did you see when I was all like 'pow pow pow' and the dog was like 'barrrrkkkk!'" I just wonder what goes through some people's heads when they post stuff. Or better yet, what doesn't go through their heads.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mike, do you guys really shower together at the end of your shift... I don't think my uncle ever mentioned doing that...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Mike, do you guys really shower together at the end of your shift... I don't think my uncle ever mentioned doing that...

I know it's not directed to me but, NO!

Occasionally, if I get really nasty (bleed on, or bleeding on myself, or sprayed), I'll showed during / after work. But, DEFINITELY not together!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My Psych in the Law professor just walked over to me, looked at my Indiana Gun Owners cap and said, "Really? Do you really wear that?" I guess I should get a OD green instead of the beige? I will be inviting him to the range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom