Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    HA!

Well, if I had the day off I'd attempt to help. But I'm pretty sure if I had a regular job at a gun shop, I'd end up working for guns and not money. I'd spend it all on guns that I was eyeing all day.

Me too, that's why I was offering to work for accessories instead of pay. I know exactly where the money would go. :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    not really in that sense, it is funny to see how some first time shooters hold guns. And if they look good, that's just icing on the cake. :D

lol I know...exactly what I figured...should've seen my Ex SIL try to shoot my .22 Taurus. Her hubby had her hold the gun one handed sideways like a gangster. :popcorn:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    lol I know...exactly what I figured...should've seen my Ex SIL try to shoot my .22 Taurus. Her hubby had her hold the gun one handed sideways like a gangster. :popcorn:

HA! That's hilarious. Now it just needs photoshopped to add some Homeboy Sights

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    HA! That's hilarious. Now it just needs photoshopped to add some Homeboy Sights

we told her not to actually shoot it that way, she didn't listen, of course got hit with the spent cartridges (right word?), bullets?. THEN she listened to us on how to hold it :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom