Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well he isn't yelling at me, I don't own any jerseys at all. I am not going to help finance a bunch of spoiled millionaires.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Okay, idiot, you can wear your stinking Green Bay jersey tonight. But, it's strange that you haven't worn it all semester! Matter of fact, I recall seeing you wear a Panthers jersey a few weeks ago.

Are you wearing your INGO hat?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    If you want to see why she is not and probably why in the 3 years I shared a house with him then I can probably find his number for you. Maybe he can show you his sword collection while he plays sounds of the ocean. Ya, he really played sounds of the ocean and had a dimmer over his bed in the last house we all shared. (No lie:n00b:) I just rememberd the dimmer as the ocean music thing reminded me of his "plan" for action the last year. I wonder if he used the ocean sounds to help drown out the carpet cleaner when he was cleaning his womans puke off the floor that she left him:laugh: Wow...memories from good old BSU

ya know what? I'm good....I mean that sounds incredibly hot and all but he might be out of my league

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Okay, idiot, you can wear your stinking Green Bay jersey tonight. But, it's strange that you haven't worn it all semester! Matter of fact, I recall seeing you wear a Panthers jersey a few weeks ago.

I'll sometimes wear a Chargers jersey, even though I'm a Raiders fan...

(Kimmi got it for me when we went to a playoff game. It was the last game ever played at the RCA dome actually)

So MAYBE he as a valid excuse... but it's doubtful.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I hate when I can't rep an actual good post because I have to spread it around.

We need more than 3 or 4 people saying rep worthy things!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Never was a big Mac guy. quarter pounder with cheese, no onions. mmmmmm and if the wife isn't along get the double quarter :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom