Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yes, I have learned that.

Roadkill is a delicacy in these parts...;)

my ex's mom had this thing about wanting to fix a groundhog stew for Groundhog's Day....but she couldn't ever find an actual groundhog. Until she married her current husband and discovered he had a groundhog living on his property. She started bugging him to go shoot it for her stew, he, wise man that he is, refuses. Probably only cause all his guns are antiques that sit in a gun case.:n00b:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    my ex's mom had this thing about wanting to fix a groundhog stew for Groundhog's Day....but she couldn't ever find an actual groundhog. Until she married her current husband and discovered he had a groundhog living on his property. She started bugging him to go shoot it for her stew, he, wise man that he is, refuses. Probably only cause all his guns are antiques that sit in a gun case.:n00b:

Ok...that lady sounds like a piece of work from this and the bird thing the other night.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Why do I have a sinking feeling that the missed field goal is going to hurt in the end?

I hope it hurts to the core for all of the off season. I already have one phone call to make if the Packers win this game. I am not a Packers fan but I know someone who is a die hard Steelers fan that I want to see shed a tear tonight:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom