• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Bigum likes to post about his medical pick-ups. The scabs are just another form of remembering last weekend:):

Not the grossest hobby?? That is tough to top.

how about picking up dead road kill birds, tying legs together and hanging them on the porch so she can collect the feathers when they fall off? I never had to witness this first hand...but her son's told me all about it and she couldn't deny it...and let's just say most people won't eat at her house or anything she's prepared....:popcorn:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    how about picking up dead road kill birds, tying legs together and hanging them on the porch so she can collect the feathers when they fall off? I never had to witness this first hand...but her son's told me all about it and she couldn't deny it...and let's just say most people won't eat at her house or anything she's prepared....:popcorn:

:puke:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

Ok...that might be the weirdest thing I have ever heard of someone doing. Ya, I can see chicken being a passed over meal in that house.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Ok...that might be the weirdest thing I have ever heard of someone doing. Ya, I can see chicken being a passed over meal in that house.

I have to know what else you have heard that makes this a "might be" the weirdest thing you have ever heard kinda thing...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

Chicken is the LEAST of our worries lol....hair in the pancakes...cooked food/milk left out on the table for 12 hours...and still considered edible..it got to the point my son wouldn't eat ANYthing while she was watching him unless they went out for food or I cooked it. So I'd go over to drop him off, cook them breakfast and then go to work for a 11 hour day, pick him up and buy him something to eat :rockwoot:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Chicken is the LEAST of our worries lol....hair in the pancakes...cooked food/milk left out on the table for 12 hours...and still considered edible..it got to the point my son wouldn't eat ANYthing while she was watching him unless they went out for food or I cooked it. So I'd go over to drop him off, cook them breakfast and then go to work for a 11 hour day, pick him up and buy him something to eat :rockwoot:

Hair in the pancakes adds protein.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom