Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Doesn't an entitlement mindset suck?

Definitely! The crazy thing is, they start off with, "This is stupid..." and then expect me to give them $ 80k. Next is sometimes, "Well, my husband is friends with..." When that doesn't work they go with, "Look, I list my job..." I will work my butt off and find money for the latter, but many believe intimidation will get them what they want; but, I don't fear man, nor honor threats.

Well, the emails have started, so on to Bloomington I go. :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You didn't take your daughter I thought was 14? Glad to hear you had a great show and I will probably be in Saturday to pay off my toy you guys have.

She lives in Walkerton so she hitched a ride with CWood both days. Wrong direction to be riding from CP to Indy with me. It's ok, I jammed the tunes and drank Monster energy, all while following the guys in the truck and trailer. One thing I did learn, don't stare at the back of the trailer, kinda makes you zone out a bit. :D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    She lives in Walkerton so she hitched a ride with CWood both days. Wrong direction to be riding from CP to Indy with me. It's ok, I jammed the tunes and drank Monster energy, all while following the guys in the truck and trailer. One thing I did learn, don't stare at the back of the trailer, kinda makes you zone out a bit. :D

Those monsters are hell on the system when you try to go to sleep. I am guessing the shows are great for business but really stink on getting some relaxing in if its anything like the 1500.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    But Dinner with CWood had to be interesting

didn't have dinner with him, spending all day at the show with him was enough for me!

I mean our guys at the shop, the hubby, Tony and the little one. had pizza at a small little pub/restaurant. Service was slow and the food was mediocre.

Everything is so laid back up north they think it is ok apparently to let drink glasses sit empty 5, 10, 15 minutes at a time. If there hadn't of been only 2 tables seated, I would be much more understanding of this.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    didn't have dinner with him, spending all day at the show with him was enough for me!

I mean our guys at the shop, the hubby, Tony and the little one. had pizza at a small little pub/restaurant. Service was slow and the food was mediocre.

Everything is so laid back up north they think it is ok apparently to let drink glasses sit empty 5, 10, 15 minutes at a time. If there hadn't of been only 2 tables seated, I would be much more understanding of this.

Ron should have given your son a couple more dollar bills to tuck on the waitress there to speed up service:):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

:lmfao:

laid back? or lazy? :dunno:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Crown Point is a serious ways up north but a lot of people in that corner of the state. I have been up to the Plymouth area a couple times when I was in school.

MrsG, you going to be open Saturday?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom