Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Pretty good. I survived the Chucking Cheese event. No one got sick over night. So I count it as a win.

How about you?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning! Deer/turkey/birds all fed. Water trough refilled. Buckets dumped and filled. Bird baths cleaned and filled. Potted plants all watered. Zero mosquito bites. I love that Thermacell thing!!

Going through the camera cards now. Have to take the neighbor for an afternoon therapy appointment. Depending on what time that is done, I am going to try to make the memorial service for my friend's son. I'm not sure I can handle this one, but I need to go for her. Suicide sucks.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Going through the camera cards now. Have to take the neighbor for an afternoon therapy appointment. Depending on what time that is done, I am going to try to make the memorial service for my friend's son. I'm not sure I can handle this one, but I need to go for her. Suicide sucks.
    Good morning mom.
    Yes it does. Been through that. Felt like digging him up to give him an ass whipping...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess it is hard to understand just how someone can get to the point that they feel that is their only/best option. Her son was 26, college graduate with a good job....but dealt with depression and this is where it took him. I cannot imagine losing either of my kids in any way, but this would be harder to accept.

I've been through it with other friends and even family...my kids lost their dad to suicide six years ago and they will never understand it.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Suicide really sucks, mom.

I lost my first girlfriend ever back Senior year of HS. We "dated" back in middle school and kind of lost touch as we got older. Still hit me REALLY hard. She left a daughter behind.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry I disappeared. My internet provider also sucks today. They apparently have sold service to more people than their equipment can handle so I am supposed to just deal with the outages....they don't know me very well. So far, I have a two week credit due on my bill, but I will be calling again if this continues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom